Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Today I am feeling better. I have recovered from my malaise and the incredible feeling of worthlessness after having my medieval rejected. While taking my long walk around the lake, it occurred to me what was wrong with my hero. It also occurred to me how to fix the situation, so....
I finished up my kids' grades and got half of the tour guide book edits done. I've got four more days to do six pages. However, two of those days I am going to be mega busy. Thank goodness I can mark a few things off my list though.
I've got to pop over and update my website. That may have to wait until this weekend.
So much to do, so little time and so few of me. :-) Must run. Will write more tomorrow.
Til Then~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home