Sunday, June 11, 2006

Any takers on the lottery ticket? Okay, okay. My mom informed me one could daydream about winning the lottery without buying a ticket. She said last time it was up to $175 million, she and daddy drove 500 miles discussing what they would do with all that loot. I stand corrected.
Today, I have been working on a collage for my new book. I keep wondering if I'm just killing time, but then I look at the pictures and remember details so maybe it isn't a waste of time after all. A published friend suggested I do a collage for the details. I was restistant at first, but who knows when the book becomes a best seller, I can give away my collage in a contest. :-)
I have my schedule all set. I'm trying to see how much work I can get done today. Tomorrow I have to get back on figuring grades for my kids. Once I get those sent I will be finished with last year's class.
Lots to do, but am feeling better, so it's time to batten down the hatches and get to work.
Til Tomorrow~
P.S. Yes, I did work on the medieval yesterday. Only seven pages, but seven pages is seven pages.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home