Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Well good grief! What a mess of things I have. Today I received TEN pages of rewrites due the 19th. Then, I discovered, actually remembered two more things I am behind on. All this while still trying to grade papers and stuff.
To top all this off I have been ill. Lying around in bed thinking, "I really should be doing this or that" while moaning and groaning.
Worked on more of the medieval yesterday. Have started scenes for my new book and working on the subplots. It seems to be a slow process, but I'm getting there.
Getting ready to work on the medieval again, plus some other things. I'm going to try to get those papers finished grading tonight so I can mark that off my list. I really enjoyed teaching those kids, but it will be nice to be able to move on.
Frightening too I might add. I've had moments since not teaching that I've walked around feeling sorry for myself because I was unemployed, buuuuutttt I know all I have to do is get on my keyboard to be employed again. Ha!
Speaking on employment, guess I better run. I'll write more tomorrow.
Til Then~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home