Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Well, I am a little late today. I've been out at the park, plotting. I was going to come home and do it, but the painters were here today painting the outside of the condo. After they put up visqueene and covered all my windows, I knew I couldn't stay in the coccoon and work, so I drove out to my spot in the park. It was beautiful. A little warm, but not bad. Four elk were grazing in the meadow below me, so all in all.
Okay, so I got the plot all worked out for the new book. Now, I've got to start writing scene cards. I'll probably go back and type up those character sketches too. Still trying to decide where exactly to start the book. I know it's supposed to be the point where everything is different for the character. I guess in this case it's where the character decides to take action. Hmmmm. Evan might be proud. :-)
Worked on the medieval yesterday. Got through 16 pages. Going to work some more on it here in a bit.
Need to find that short story. I think..well I know it's still in the basement. Need to bring it up. Dig it out, see what I can do with it.
Still grading papers. I'm determined to get those finished this week.
Walked my 2 hours around the lake today. Trying to lose weight too. It's salad tonight. Yum! What I was wanting was a big old hamburger with fries, but I'm trying to be good. A bottle of water sits beside this keyboard. I'm working on it. :-)
Must run. Will check in tomorrow.
Til Then~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home