Thursday, June 15, 2006

Okay, I have been working on edits all day and my brain is fried. Out of the ten pages, which swelled to 15, I only have 8 questions left. That's out of probably 80. And those questions are left only because I couldn't get in touch with the people I needed to get the issue resolved. Whew! There were a few times today when I wanted to bang my head on the desk, but I perservered.
Of course, in true writer fashion, I got nothing else done either. I did think about my other books though as I walked around the lake.
Oh, oh, I saw a baby elk this morning. He was so cute with his spots.
Going to get on a decent schedule once I get these edits done. Ha! She says optimistically. Is there any such thing as a decent writing schedule? That's like saying people are in 'normal' families. There's no such thing.
Okay, it's getting weird here. I'm going to go now. I'll write more tomorrow.
Til Then~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home