Friday, June 16, 2006

An early morning blog. Ha! I have been up working on the edits already this morning. haven't gone for my walk yet because it is raining here. It was a nice "sleep in" morning. Now I'm up and determined to get these finished today.
I want to get on with my other projects. I have to get the synopsis for the mainstream typed up so I can send to my critique partner and I want to start running off the medieval. It is going to require a major rewrite. Got to see if I have another ink cartridge. I'm low. Yikes!
I have been reading some short stories. I'm continue to be amazed at things that get published and what people consider 'literary'. Hmmmm. I read a story about a guy who was 'obviously' insane. He thought he was swimming across the country by jumping in everyone's backyard pool. Hmmm. It is definitely a stick with you kind of story. So, I'm thinking that's the key-write something weird. I had to laugh when I was thinking about this last night at 2 A.M. If you or I would write something that weird, they wouldn't call it literary. Where do they come up with these quantifiers?
Well, I'll let you chew on that today. Catch you tomorrow.
Til Then~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home