Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Posting late again today. Went on an 'artist date' today so that has thrown me a little behind. Had fun though. Oh, the artist date? For those of you who haven't read Julia Cameron's book, The Artist's Way, it's a time when a person (an artist) takes herself out and does something to feed her creative soul. Today, as odd as this may sound, I went and purchased some fairy cards and glitter. Why fairy cards you may ask? The colors on them are simply incredible. Deep blues, purples, pinks, then inlaid with silver and gold. They are simply beautiful. I plan to use them in some project one of these days.
I saw a butterfly done with the glitter, so I had to have some of that too. :-)
I have been a good writer and working on my novel. Yesterday, I went above my word count, so that made me happy. I've not completed my count for today, but it is next in line on my 'to do' list. It is going to be a difficult next few pages. I am mining a certain emotional experience in my life and giving it to my character. Should be interesting. I'll let you know how it turns out tomorrow.
Til Then~

1 Comments:

At 2:47 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm looking for overview of XRumer program.
Can you help me? Or give me a link to the official site with this autosubmitter.

Thanks

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home