Thursday, July 06, 2006

Hello All!
I'm afraid this will be a short update on events. I am now trying to catch up on life.
My daughter is now recovering from internal bleeding after the surgery. She is having to take it extremely easy, tires quickly, etc.
My husband and I just learned his nephew's daughter is ill and not doing well. She is 21 and has a three year old. Also, that his uncle was admitted to the hospital this m0rning.
We are trying to find out what is going on. Have the planets aligned themselves against us or what?
For those of you who haven't known me long, five years ago, we lost my sister-in-law to cancer. In the summer of 2004, my uncle and a young student of mine (15) passed away. In March of 2005, my husband's father, brother-in-law, and brother died. Yes, all in one month.
Through this all, I do have good news. In February, I will be a grandmother. I could possibly be too young for such an event, but I'm wrapping my mind around the thought and think it will be okay.
I haven't written much in the past two weeks. That will change soon. I have much to write about.
Take care and keep writing.
Til Tomorrow~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home