Friday, July 07, 2006

Another day. I was hoping to get a lot more done than what I have accomplished today. It seems the more I have planned, the less I do. I haven't slept very well in about two weeks.
It seems my daughter is slowly getting better. She still can't be up very long, buuuuutttt she is eating and that is a major improvement.
I talked to my son. He seems to be doing okay. I guess the thought of him being a dad is settling in.
Over the past few weeks, so much has been going on. I have loads of material for books, articles, short stories, etc. Now to find the time to do it all. I'm looking forward to recovering my brain and getting back to work. Currently, while I think about starting a piece all I do is sit and stare into space. Another writer friend told me I was percolating. I told her I was procrastinating and just flat being lazy. She said she would hear no more of it. Ha! She's a good friend.
I know I will fly into gear here soon. Maybe I just need a few days off to refill my creative well.
Til Tomorrow~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home