Friday, July 21, 2006

A late day post. Was going to do this earlier, but frankly was afraid if I started here I'd not get my pages done and currently those pages are priority. Completed my pages. Believe I am getting in a rhythm of sorts. I find myself thinking ahead about what I will put in the next chapter or section. I've got the thing written out in a ten page synopsis, but waiting to look at it until I get stumped on where to go next.
I've got to get back to my medieval. I must confess one of the reasons why I haven't been working on it is I'm very tired. Hmmm. Don't know what that says about my other book. No, it's been a stretch to work on it too. I guess I just feel like I should be making the medieval PERFECT and that is why I'm procrastinating about it. I know I'm going to have to pull the pages out and get on it.
Just going to have to break down and 'do it'.
Will write more tomorrow.
Til Then~

2 Comments:

At 12:37 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»

 
At 7:29 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home