Friday, June 23, 2006

Today is a new day. I feel better today than yesterday although situations haven't changed at all. I still may have to make a flying trip back to Oklahoma. The daughter is supposed to have an ultra-sound on Wednesday. I guess after that we'll know what has to be done. From all indications she and my husband are still going to try to come up. Instead of Tuesday now it looks like it will be Wednesday. One never knows though, things change hourly. Anyhoo, enough personal stuff.
I've been reading da Vinci still. This morning, I was relieved to read that he took breaks--long breaks--when he was working. He said (my interpretation) every artist needs to recharge their batteries. I guess that is what I'm going through currently, but geez, I have things I need and should be writing. Oh the guilt. Isn't is funny how we can make our own selves crazy by heaping on loads of guilt. No one else may know I've had an unproductive day at the keyboard, but me and I feel as if it's written across my forehead--"didn't work today". If I could relax I'm sure I could write. Today and tomorrow will be better. Today I am going to forge ahead and write regardless. It may be worth absolutely nothing, but then again.... Tomorrow--I'll face tomorrow when it arrives.
Til Then~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home