Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Hello All~
Tuesday has arrived much too soon for me. I don't know where Monday got off too. HA!
Didn't do much writing yesterday, but did do some pondering. Looks like that is what I may be doing for a while yet. I have company coming in today..about any minute. I'll try to hop on here, but if I can't, I'll write as soon as company leaves.
The daughter is doing better I think. At least, she is eating. Still in pain, but has meds for that. I spoke to my mother who is with her and she reported there is no fever, so....
For those of you looking to work on a fiction book idea, check out my friend's website. The URL is www.gazeboenterprises.com. This is Evan Marshall's website. He is an agent and author. You'll have fun there.
Til Tomorrow~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home