Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Okay, the great "plot debate" continues. Ha! Went out to the park today. Decided to work out amungst (yes, I wrote amungst) the animals, trees, and wind. I like going out there because it's quiet and there is nothing to distract me. Anywho...I am plotting this new book and at one point was arguing with myself about whether a certain element should be in there or not. I decided to add it, figured it would always be easier to take out if it didn't work out.
Also, worked on the medieval while I was out there. It's true. I am rewriting it. I was talking to one of my friends a few days. She said you sure are determined about this one. Yes, because i like the characters and I like the story. When it was rejected, I decided to dig in a little deeper, soooo. The good thing about all this isssssss I really know what's wrong with the blasted thing. I've just got to work on it until I learn how to fix it. I will. If it's the last thing I do. I WILL NOT KICK THE BUCKET until this book is published. Ahhhmmm.
Then I can move on to another one. Ha!
Must run. I'm off to do a little weaving tonight. Bought the neatest Navajo Loom. Projects are dancing through my head. :-)
Til Tomorrow~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home