Thursday, June 22, 2006

Okay, they say honesty is the best policy, so here goes. I have not worked on either of my books today. I've wanted to. I've thought about them, but mostly I've thought about having to return to Oklahoma. For those of you who don't know, I'm currently in Colorado. Had planned to spend not only the summer here, but most of the rest of my life.... Then life intrudes.
Monday my daughter suddenly became ill. Today, she went to the doctor and he thinks she may have to have her gall bladder taken out. Now, that in itself is not a big deal (I've had mine out), but she doesn't have anyone to take care of her, soooooo......looks like I'll be heading back. The big decision now is when to go. This Sunday? Next Sunday? Wait until they schedule the operation?
The whole deal is I need to work regardless of what's going on and currently I'm too depressed to ponder thinking. Oh well, there's always tomorrow. I'll keep you posted...well, if I don't write, know I'm in transition...traveling to and from states.
Til Later~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home