Monday, June 26, 2006

Wow! What a weekend I have had. Didn't get any work done because of the absolute horror I have been living through. My daughter was sick last week and finally wound up in the Emergency Room. They did two emergency surgeries on her yesterday. I was prepared to fly back home, but timing was such my husband told me by the time I got there, the surgery would be over. Then too, the doctors said they could handle it and she would be fine. Ahhmmm. We all know those are some famous last words.
Anyway, I did stay here and by the phone. The surgeries (both of them) were successful and I'm happy to say the daughter is doing as well as can be expected under the circumstances. Doctors "prognose" a full recovery. She just has to take it easy. As my mother is only 3 hours away from her, she is down there with her.
I have decided through all this the phone and the cell phone are wonderful inventions and someone should be given the peace prize for them.
As I said, I have done absolutely no work. I haven't been able to concentrate AT ALL. Hopefully, I'll get back on track, figure out what I'm supposed to be doing and get on it.
Life. Isn't it an adventure?
Til Tomorrow~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home