Tuesday, May 09, 2006

So many things to learn, so little time. Got back from the conference late Sunday. Did not write yesterday like I said I was going to because I was trying to recover. I was so ill, but am feeling better now.
As I mentioned earlier, I learned a lot this weekend. It's truly amazing how many small hints and tips can add up to mega knowledge.
For instance, concerning this blog. I didn't think anyone was reading it because no one ever commented. Then I found out - this weekend - that I had to look in a different area to find the comments from readers. Duh! So, going to be doing some investigating this afternoon and see who I've been ignoring.
Tomorrow I will write about some of the people I had the opportunity to see and hear at the conference. Once I rested and thought about the weekend, I realized I had a fantastic time.
Til Tomorrow~

1 Comments:

At 2:47 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home