Thursday, May 11, 2006

Hello All~

Once again, I have been slack about writing. Yesterday was the last day of my teaching. I feel ambivalent about it. I didn't like teaching and then I did. I'm looking at this as just another corner I must turn. It's time to move on..in so many areas and so I will.
The writer's conference once again, motivated me to get to my computer and work on writing projects instead of teaching projects. Today, I caught up on my sleep, took care of some business, and am now planning the rest of my life.
Tomorrow, I am going to Kansas for a few days to visit my grandmother. She is 96. She is always a source of inspiration and motivation. I have not seen her for two years.
When I return on Monday I will tell you not only about the visit, but we will get in to the poet's life. :-)
Til Then~

1 Comments:

At 11:05 AM , Blogger Rinda Elliott said...

Hey Sweetie! I put my magic key beside my computer so I look at it a lot throughout the day.

Let's take care of all those promises we made to ourselves during the conference. :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home