Thursday, June 01, 2006

Hello! Well a new day has dawned and it has already been a full one. I went for a walk this morning-2 hours and 7 miles later. Ha!
I went to an art store early afternoon and visited with the lady who owned the place. She's very nice and said she came to Colorado to write, then wound up back in art. I told her I always went back to writing no matter what else I tried to do. Writing has always made me happy. I must confess I do feel insecure not having any classes to teach anymore, but once I get settled and stuff, I know this will work out for the best.
Hold on. There are two deer getting up on my neighbor's porch...Okay back. They were after her bird seed. We moved it. Now they are standing at the side of the house. I'll keep an eye to watch what they are doing. Oh, here they come. One looks like it has a goiter on the side of its face. She has moved so close to Fran, she could pet her. Hmmmm. Wonder what that's all about. Oh, there they go, over the fence.
Okay, now back to what I was talking about.
I'm going to start working on a new book tonight. I'm going to rewrite the medieval while I'm up here, get it finished, but I'm also going to be working on this new one. I thought it might be fun for me to post how my writing days go. How many pages I get written, etc. Tonight I'm going to work on the synopsis. Tomorrow I'll post how that went.
For now, I'm going to head down to the basement and see if I can find my medieval disk. Got to get some of those boxes unpacked.
Til Tomorrow~

1 Comments:

At 2:47 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice colors. Keep up the good work. thnx!
»

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home