Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Hello All!
Made it back from Kansas. I stayed a few more days than I planned, but I hadn't seen my grandparents for over a year. My grandfather is 98 and grandma is 97. They are currently residing in an assisted living center and for their age are doing exceptionally well. My grandmother still talks about wanting to cook and my grandfather longs to go fishing. He said he would have no problem making it over the rocks in his wheel chair. Hmmmm.
I'm in the process of packing. Getting ready to make the big move to Colorado. I will not post for a few days. On Tuesday, May 23rd though, I will write and let you know how we did on the trip. (My sister-in-laws are going up with me for a while.) I will be getting the Internet hooked up there then.
I'm trying to figure out what to take--what I need. Already have decided on some things-computer, camera, printer, etc. Which books to take are the big decisions. So many I haven't read and then quite a few I need as reference. Oh well, it will come together I'm sure.
Three days and counting.
I will try to write while I am here these next few days, but if I don't, I will write again, like I said, on Tuesday. We have so much to talk about.
Oh, a big thanks to Rinda for responding to the blog. We will keep our promises.
I will write soon.
Til Then~

2 Comments:

At 11:20 AM , Blogger Rinda Elliott said...

I blogged about my gift from you. :)

 
At 9:04 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
»

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home