Monday, February 20, 2006

It is still freezing cold. Ice still on the ground. I'm really getting tired of this. It's one thing to have this and it be gone the next day. It's another thing for it to hang on forever. I am now officially ready for Spring.
Watched the Olympics last night. Currently curling is on. I don't know how we've done in medal standing. Will have to go check.
I am frantically trying to get a manuscript in the mail. I've been supposed to have it out for over a month now.
Will be taping CDs all this next week while working on the travel guide book. I'm going to go crazy here shortly or as one of my little kids' say, "my head's going to 'splode".
With that, I better run. I'll write more tomorrow. I'm sure I'll still be locked away.
Til Then~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home