Friday, February 17, 2006

Strange things are happening, not only with my computer, but the Internet. I had to shut everything down and reboot. Now, it looks as if everything is blurry. Don't know if it's my eyes or if the fonts have changed. Yikes! Will struggle through.
Looks like I am going to have an interesting next two weeks. I just called and the Historical Society Archives is shutting down for 6 weeks while they move over to the new building. They won't be open until after April 15th, which is about two weeks after my initial deadline. So, next week, I've got to make a lot of things happen. Should prove nerve wracking and crazy. But then, isn't that the way my life is all the time anyway.
Watched the Olympics again last night. Haven't checked today to see what medals we've won. Trying to stay ahead of the pack with my email, etc. Currently, I am falling behind and see no end in sight. It always seems to pour when it rains.
Better run. Have muy things to do before 5 and it's already 2:30. Oh boy.
Catch you tomorrow.
Til Then~

1 Comments:

At 4:46 PM , Blogger Happy and Blue 2 said...

You are always so busy.
I watched the womens hockey semi finals today. The Canadian women are in the gold medal game. Woohoo.
I was disappointed that the U.S. womens team got beaten. They usually are our main competition..

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home