Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Another Gold for the US. Well, I guess a few more. I was excited for the young 21-year-old. Got tickled at him when he said, while the other athletes look around for their wives or go to their trailers, he looks for his parents. But that is so sweet too.
I went to town today, got groceries, and went to a craft store before the cold sets in. It is supposed to get down to sub-zero degrees and maybe snow and ice here. Brrr. I've been checking up north and it's snowing in Colorado and Montana. My friend is not a happy camper.
Tonight we're going to be watching the Olympics again. I hope we win some more medals and that everyone is safe. Yesterday was not a good day for everyone. Yikes!
Am running short on time, so I will run. Will write more tomorrow.
Til Then~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home