Saturday, February 18, 2006

Brrrrrr. It is freezing cold outside and I mean that literally. We went from 75 to 9. There is snow, ice, wind. It is not pleasant at all. A whole lot of things have been cancelled. I was supposed to teach a class this morning at 10. It got cancelled. I didn't sleep too good last night worrying about it. I called the co-ordinator last night and told her I didn't do ice. She said she would call everyone, but I wasn't sure if she could even make it in. At 10 when I finally got up, I saw on television that they had cancelled all the classes. OKRWA cancelled. OKC Writers cancelled. The libraries closed. With that I think you can tell how bad it is. Last night, when the front started moving through there were 23 wrecks. It was horrible. Today is a free day. ..sort of. My daughter and I cleaned house this morning and now I'm in the office, attempting to get some stuff done.
I'm excited because I figured out how to get the chat rooms working last night. I've got to go write my schedules for them today. Pretty cool.
Better run and see what I can get done today. Catch you tomorrow.
Til Then~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home