Thursday, February 16, 2006

It is now officially cold here. Was warm this morning. My daughter called, said it was 75 just east of here. I promise it is NOT 75 now. Winter has blown back in and I mean that literally. The wind is blowing. It's crazy.
Watched the Olympics last night. Apolo is doing a great job. Although I did get nervous when he passed on the outside, but that's just me. I did not want to see him wipe out.
Had a rather bizarre dream this morning. I dreamed I was at the Olympic Village and stepped inside this office where there were unusual boxes of chocolates. I ordered some for my husband. The box was designed with a gorilla who laughed when one took a chocolate. I was at the OV for a weird reason. I was investigating a murder--the problem was I didn't know whose. Needless to say, it was strange.
Tonight, more Olympics. I've got to get grading some papers. March 8th will be here before I know it. Also need to get on the travel book, etc. Would help too if I'd get my handouts ready for class on Saturday too. Better go do those now. Will write more later.
Til Then~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home