Monday, February 13, 2006

Watched the Olympics again last night. Poor Apolo. Good grief. Felt so badly for him when he went down. I think I was even more afraid he was injured. Afterall, he does have a few more opportunities. And what about that "Flying Tomato"? Mr. White made us proud, even after his late start. Bob Costas interview him last night. It was funny, typical kid. He was quoted as saying, the medals would help them (his other snow boarding buddies) get babes. You got to love the way they think. I chuckle every time I think about it.
I think pairs skating is back on tonight. I'm trying to get in to it. I don't think there are any Canadians in this year. Only one US team and I think they are number 7 currently. Not so exciting when the Russians always win--cheating and all.
Have a massle of work to get done today, so I will close. Have to be able to watch my Olympics later. Yippeee!
Til Tomorrow~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home