Sunday, February 12, 2006

Controversy has already started in regard to the Olympics. I guess Michelle Kwan had to drop out. I'm sad about that. I was really hoping she would stick it out, then be an inspirational story. I can understand why she did withdraw though. She took one for the team. You can imagine how badly she wanted to compete, but after she fell, she probably thought she didn't have it mentally to win for the US, so she withdrew to allow a younger athlete who didn't have the mental block she was carrying, come in and try. I admire her for that, but once again am sorry. She might have been able to pull through it, but I guess now we'll never know. Whether it was a right decision or wrong one, it isn't for us to say. It was up to her. She had to do what she felt was right and what she could live with. Like I said, she took one for the team.
Watching the Olympics now. Getting ready to go check out tonight's competition. Check in tomorrow.
Til Then~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home