Sunday, February 26, 2006

I have been on the phone talking to my girlfriend. We have been talking about diets, critique groups, and how our lives are so strange right now. Sometimes I wonder if we will ever have the kinds of lives we want. It is so hard and when you're young you have so many hopes and dreams. For some reasons, it never seems to work out the way you want it.
My life is not baaaad. It's just not what I envisioned it would be. Even ten years ago, I thought things would be different and I had such hopes.
One good thing is I know I can write for as long as I am alive. It's not like baseball or construction work where a person has to retire..it seems early on. I can write forever. And I will. I do love writing. I love everything about it. I just wish I could come up with more time to do it. If I could make some big money, I could do what I want, when I wanted to do it. I guess as badly as I hate to say this, I'm just going to have to quit teaching.
My daughter and I have been doing creative cards. She's been saying she's not creative, but she is and at times much more creative than me. She is not intimidated by perfection as badly as I am.
Did you see Apolo win the Gold medal last night? He was wonderful. He seems so real, so down-to-earth. I'm sure there is something wrong with him. Ha! No one can be that good. :-)
Going to go eat a container of yogart. Will write more tomorrow.
Til Then~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home