Saturday, February 25, 2006

Hello All~
I have spent the last three days in the bowels of the Historical Society. While I did get some information, it's less than what I needed. I'm now having to re-evaluate how I'm going to attack this project. Tomorrow, I will get organized and Monday, get down to some serious work.
My Olympics only has two days left. So sad. I do love watching them. Now, I'll have to wait four more years to see them again. I wonder what life will be like in four more years.
I had a dream about my sister-in-law, Pat, last night. It was weird. I dreamed I was talking to her and we were discussing how when people die, life goes on, and those that are left continue with their life as if the people who are gone were never here. When I woke up, I thought, that's what it looks like on the outside. But inside, those who loved that person keep hurting and wanting their loved ones back. I look around at all my stuff and wonder what would happen to it if I died today. It's deep to think about it and I can't. I have started to go down that path, but it freaks me out.
Was reading about Dave Longaberger and was touched by what he said. He had cancer and he said he was looking forward to the next adventure on the other side. Now that was a brave guy.
I admit it. I'm a woos. I think so much of Pat and what she had to think about before she died. Sad, so very sad.
Got to run. Will write more tomorrow.
Til Then~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home