Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Wow! It is cold outside. I was thinking this morning of how warm it was in Colorado over the summer. Things have definitely changed. Such is life.
The end of 2005 is here. I can't believe it. I don't know where the year went. Looking back, I am disappointed I didn't get as much done as I wanted to, yet satisfied (to a point) about what I did accomplish. There always seems more I'd like to do, somehow life and time interfer.
No books were finished in 2005. I started two. I did write a few articles. I taught my classes and taught some more classes..and taught some more classes. I've simply got to change that.
While I was in Colorado over the summer, I wrote and wrote and wrote. I believe I was the happiest I've ever been. I truly want to get back to that.
Somehow in 2006, I've got to find more time for my writing. I think the new website and business will help. It's simply got to. If I can ever find the time to get it up and running.
I am so pushed and pulled with the kids, and running for my husband. At times, I get so depressed, it's hard to get out of bed. If I had the time, the real time, the spend on my writing--what joy that would be. I don't think it's ever going to happen, but then again, who knows.
I'm looking forward to 2006. We'll see how that year goes.
Til Tomorrow~

2 Comments:

At 5:31 AM , Blogger Happy and Blue 2 said...

There never does seem to be enough time to write..

 
At 12:14 PM , Blogger Rinda Elliott said...

The hubby and kids do keep us busy. It can be hard to find that down time we need to work.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home