Monday, December 05, 2005

Times they are achangin'. I think that may have been a Beatles' song. Not sure. Anywho, things definitely are changing.
Yesterday, I was informed by my daughter that my Internet screen looked like an old woman's. She took matters in to her own hands and changed everything. Now, I can see, but the bigger, bolder was better. Next week, when she gets home I'm going to have to have her change it back.
I remember when I could see fine. That wasn't that long ago either. But I also remember when the world was a much pleasant'er' place too. In my journal this morning, I was reflecting on all that has come about in the last five years. The changes are staggering. Ten and fifteen years ago, no one would have believed I'd be sitting at my keyboard 'blogging'.
Fifteen years ago, chat rooms consisted of dark screens with basic type. One was lucky to get in and stayed connected, but what an experience. Ten years ago, ebay was just beginning. Now ebay is a household word and huge company. Five years ago, the thought of terrorists attacking New York City was not something on our minds.
Over the last five years, five relatives have died, my two kids are finishing up college, I've had books published, and we've bought a place in Colorado. Who would have thunk it?
Amazing how life can change in such a short time.
Til Tomorrow~

1 Comments:

At 1:48 PM , Blogger Happy and Blue 2 said...

I think that's a Bob Dylan song.
Things really do change fast..

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home