Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Just wanted to give you a quick update about my website. It is coming along. Approved the final template just now. I'm excited about it, yet scared at the same time. I met yesterday and signed papers at the bank to get my secure merchants account. It looks as though things are rolling along. I'm in the process of making CD's, getting articles written, etc. Tomorrow, for my real job, I have to do an interview. Am going to work on several things today.
I've got my classes ready for the most part. I'm still grading papers, but didn't get to weave any yet.
I know this is short, but I have a lot to catch up on today since I had to be gone all day yesterday. Will be out of the office tomorrow afternoon. Hopefully, I'll be able to catch up and move forward with a lot of things. I've simply got to orrrrrr simple stop sleeping. There is that option as well.
Til Tomorrow~

3 Comments:

At 6:20 PM , Blogger Rinda Elliott said...

I found your blog! What "real" job? You been holding out on me? Oh and check out my new blog, too.

Hope you're coming next weekend. It is in your town afterall...

Coz Rinda

 
At 6:21 PM , Blogger Rinda Elliott said...

Duh. It's http://thewritesnark.blogspot.com/

(grin)

 
At 8:02 PM , Blogger Happy and Blue 2 said...

Don't forget to post how to find this new website..
And sleep is overated..

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home