Sunday, October 23, 2005

Today is a gorgeous day even though I didn't get much sleep last night. Amazingly, I have done a lot in the five hours I have been up.
I have been reading "The Observation Deck" by Naomi Epel. I went through phases where I thought it was cool, then it wasn't, now it is again. Yesterday, I pulled it down, brushed it off, and now am determined to do at least one card per day.
I've set myself up a strict schedule. I'm going to work like a dog while I'm in the office and down here. I've got a lot of projects to work on, mainly because I've put things off over and over again. That's changing. I've GOT to start spending more time at my keyboard. PERIOD. With this new schedule and my new way of doing things, I should be able to get through quite a bit of work and still maintain the house. As in the past though, we'll see.
Must run. Will write more tomorrow.
Til Then~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home