Monday, October 10, 2005

Finished getting my classes ready. Took me four days. Good grief! When I get papers to grade, it will take me forever. Thank goodness, we will only be meeting once a month this year. It will certainly save some time for me...at least I hope.
I'm back to working out a schedule for my teaching online. I've got so much to get ready for and figure out. This week is a total bust. Tomorrow, I have to meet with a Real Estate Person, go by the accountants, see the banker, etc. Wednesday, I teach aaaaaaaallllll day. Thursday, I go to Tulsa for a writer's conference, then back home and off to Colorado for a week. I'm sure I'm going to meet myself on the highway.
Somewhere in between all that, I've got to schedule writing. If I've not written this blog for a few days, don't worry. I'll get back to it just as soon as I can.
I'm thinking about putting some marketing news up here as well.
If anyone out there can invent a machine that can give me more time, let me know. I'm in the market.
Til Tomorrow.

1 Comments:

At 6:07 AM , Blogger Happy and Blue 2 said...

Hope you get a bit of time to relax and write..

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home