Sunday, October 09, 2005

Whew! Made it through yesterday. Had to go out of town to do a festival. It took two hours to get there so Yolanda and I left at 7. Drove for two hours. We got there, set up, and I only sold ONE book. That was disappointing, but I know that is the life of an author. You can never tell. Maybe if I was to go back next week, I might sell ten books. It didn't help that I didn't feel good. I'm still fighting this flu. Being outside with all the allergins, I'm sure didn't help my situation. Now, I just have a cough.
I know things will change. They always do. I just have to hold on, work harder, find more time, etc. Going to Tulsa on Thursday, so hopefully that will be encouraging.
I'm also to get my glasses on Wednesday. It will be nice to actually be able to see the computer screen. So far all I see is a blur.
I'm getting ready for my Wednesday class. Almost ready. Just have to write my parent's letter. That takes me a while. I hope to get it roughed here in a few minutes.
Til Tomorrow~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home