Monday, October 17, 2005

Hello All!

I made it back safely to OKC from Tulsa. The conference was kewl! Saw Jennifer. We had a nice visit. Also, met some nice editors and agents. The conference was small, but I rather liked it that way. I know that will change with time, but for now it was just what I needed.
It was so nice after all this time to go and just enjoy the people present. I didn't have to be somewhere unless I wanted to be there and didn't have to worry about speaking in front of a group. I was there to absorb and that's what I did.
I believe I have my medieval problem figured out. Going to call Allison here in a bit, talk to her.
Oh, have Allison. WIll go. Write more later.
Til Tomorrow~

1 Comments:

At 8:17 AM , Blogger Happy and Blue 2 said...

Glad you enjoyed the conference..

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home