Monday, September 26, 2005

Hello~
Today, has proved a most interesting day already. I went in to check my email and write a few. When the mail wouldn't send, I thought I'd work on something else for a while and try to send my mail later. Now, I can't even open my Outlook program at all. Don't know where the stupid thing went. I'm getting very frustrated and frankly would like to take a hammer to the thing. However, I am taking deep breaths and vow to remain calm, no matter how frustrated I get.
With that in mind, we shall move on. Be forewarned however, if you email me today, I may not get back to you.
For those of you who are curious about the cost of my classes at Church of the Servant. The creativity class titled "The Courage to Create" is $15 and the Journaling class is $30. The creativity class is two weeks. The journaling class is four. The updates should be noted on my website sometime this week.
It looks like I may be doing some classes for the Edmond Parks and Recreation Department. If I can find my email program, the director sent me a form to fill out so we can get schedule some classes through them. There will be a small fee for those classes as well. The price will depend on how many individuals want to take the class.
I am continuing to work on my plan to do online classes. Will keep you posted as things progress.
I leave you with this thought and quote by James M. Barrie today--"The life of every man is a diary in which he means to write one story and writes another; and his humblest hour is when he compares the volume as it is with what he vowed to make it."
Until Tomorrow~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home