Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Hello there!
I can't believe I forgot to write yesterday. I've been trying to get a proposal ready and it is making me crazy. I've written the book, but the editor still wants a proposal. I've been preaching this for years. Typically, I already have a proposal ready, but this book I finished first because it is such a specialty book. Anyway....
It has rained up here for a few days now and I think it's starting to get to me. I wanted to do some art stuff, but I've been stuck in the Denali because of the wet and cold.
I have kept my walking up. Got rained on yesterday and today. YUK! I hear tomorrow we are to get more rain. Great. If we weren't so high up here, I swear I'd think we'd need to build an ark.
Okay, enough of this, I'm off to work on the proposal. I've written this blog in my planner, so I shouldn't forget tomorrow. :-)
Til Then~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home