Monday, August 08, 2005

Hello!
Thought I better jot a note. I've been working all day. Good for me. I went out to the Park for awhile, did my pages out there. I plan to go back out tomorrow. I hope to be up a little earlier tomorrow. Couldn't seem to get out of bed yesterday. I went to the museum this afternoon, stopped by Beaver Meadow Ranger Station, got groceries, exercised. Did an absolute lot when I look at it. :-)
Went and read some of the news reports about Jeff. I guess Federal Authorities are investigating trying to figure out what happened. It is so sad. He told his friend, "if I die in the mountains, don't cry for me. I'm doing what I love." Well, he died doing it. Bless his heart.
Better go and actually get to work. Write more tomorrow.
Til Then~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home