Monday, August 01, 2005

Our ranger is still missing. I found out more about him and some detailed info. I learned what I heard yesterday was a lot of misnformation. His name is Jeff Christensen. He is 31 and has been working in the park here for four years. He is also a ski patrolman at Winter Park in the winter. He only planned for a day hike. They said he was fit and could cover a lot of ground in a day. As a matter of fact, he started at the Chapin Pass trailhead on Friday morning and was going to be down at Lawn Lake Friday afternoon. Never heard from him. Sooo, he's out there--somewhere. They are intensifying the search. I dooo hope they find him soon. It's getting ready to rain again.
I have done some work today. Got my article in. Am getting ready to work for a while on my historical, then on another little project I have going. Going to work on my schedule in a bit. I think it is important to have a plan--no matter how it may get shuffled around.
With that, I better go and work on that plan. Catch you tomorrow.
Til then~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home