Saturday, July 30, 2005

Hello! Today is Saturday, July 30, 2005.
Wow! I just got back from taking an Illustrated Field Journal Class at the Rocky Mountain Nature Association Educational Headquarters. What an experience! It is something I have wanted to do for quite a number of years now. Marty Colon, the instructor is incredible. He has a very relaxing personality, which causes you to relax. His motto is "don't worry about it". There are 13 people in the class and tomorrow is day 2.
Today, we drew flowers and trees. One thing I did learn is I'm going to have to get me a watercolor set. One lady let me borrow her set today and the difference it made is incredible. Tomorrow, we are doing a map and landscape. I am thrilled to learn about that.
The Bighorn Sheep were down today aaaannnnnddd I found out where the bears are.
I'm getting ready to edit an article. Today, has been so fun and inspirational.
Last night, I prayed for peace. Today I found it in the park.
Will write more tomorrow.
Til Then~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home