Thursday, February 21, 2008

It's been a few days since I've posted. I've been busy. This past weekend I went out of town to attend a few art classes. They were fun and I definitely needed the distraction and change of pace. I've been keeping baby and attempting to work on my book. It's been challenging to say the least, but I think I've devised a plan that will work so I can get back to work. The past few days have been good. I've been judging a writing contest and writing my words. Wednesday and Thursday, today, I've kept up. I think this plan may work. I'll keep you posted.
For now, I've got to get back to work. Just wanted to touch base today. I'll keep you posted on how my plan is working. I'm also reading a couple books, I hope will help with my depression and lack of motivation.
Until Next Time~
Keep Writing

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home