Monday, January 07, 2008

Hello there! Wow, I can't believe almost a month has passed since I last wrote. I've been to Colorado, finished all my magazine assignments (thank goodness), got the Christmas shopping all done, had and recovered from Strep. Yes, the past month has been a busy one, but now it's time to buckle down and get to work on a few writing new writing projects. I also have to get some OWFI business done aaaaaannd work on some of my clients' pieces. To say I'm behind AGAIN would be an understatement, but I'll just work at night until I get caught up. Yes, I am still watching baby and he is cuter than ever. He's walking and giving open mouth kisses now. And boy does he looooove those kisses.
Aaaaaaaaand I'm on a diet. I'm doing Richard Simmons again. I didn't exercise today. Got up at 4. Hoped to take a nap so I'd feel better, but baby only took three 20 minute power naps today. I did stick to the eating program though. I think Richard might be proud. Ha!
Must run. Going to get supper on. Not to worry. Everything is healthy--roasted chicken, rosemary potatoes and green beans. The pounds will come off. They've got to. I can't fit in any of my clothes. Yikes!
Okay, I'll try to write later on in the week.
Until then, keep writing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home