Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Today was a pretty good day. I got some work in despite the fact that baby didn't sleep very much. I actually slept through the night, too. That was a major miracle considering I haven't slept all the way through the night for months.
I need to get to work on taxes and another book proposal. I'm behind on both of those. Yikes!
Went and voted today...for whatever good that did. Typically, I try not to talk about politics, not that there is much to talk about. It seems I am disappointed in all the candidates-Republican and Democrat. It was hard to choose which one to vote for and in the end I voted for what I hope is the lesser of all the evils. Sad, sad, but so true.
Okay, back to writing. That area seems to be safer. :-)
Tomorrow I have big writing plans again. What about you? Remember a page or two pages a day will equal a book in a year.
Til Next Time Keep Writing~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home