Monday, November 05, 2007

Hello all! Returned from the Festival. It seemed a good time was had by all. I had a good time. It was nice to get back amongst adults and writer adults at that. I saw some friends I hadn't seen since May and then some I hadn't seen longer than that. Made some new friends too, which is always nice. One writer, Tera Leigh, I was particularly thrilled to meet. She has written several art books for North Light. I almost fell off my chair. How exciting is that? A writer and artist-a woman after my own heart. Ha!
I started doing the Nano Writing Month Thursday, November 1. So far I have kept up with my word count. Today I turned in close to 8500 words total. I think I'm on a roll with this story...at least the part I wrote today. Two days ago I decided the pages I had written two days earlier will have to go. Still feel that way, but I may be getting in to a steady pattern. Time will tell so we'll have to see.
It's back to the deadlines now.
Until next time, keep writing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home