Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Time slips away on me before I know it. I do hope to get better at posting here. If I don't post everyday, I forget about posting at all. Yikes! Anyway, I'm still on my diet. Not doing too bad. Have lost some. It's going slow, buuuutt I didn't put it on overnight. I could lose more if I could exercise. My knees hurt me all the time. I don't know if I pulled the ligaments, or what. I'm taking something now and I hope it helps.
Another that has put me behind is my daughter fell off a step and broke her ankle. She finally got it cast on Monday, so now I'm trying to catch up on everything.
Still working on the books, but now I'm behind. Yikes!
Will try to write more later on in the week.
Til Then, keep writing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home