Monday, February 04, 2008

Behind again. That seems to be the story of my life. I try to be good at keeping up with things and trying to stay on top of everything, but life gets in the way. Before I know it, a week and sometimes weeks pass before I know it's even gone.
Today the weather was very nice and I took the grandbaby outside. He loved it. He took off up the hill and walked all the way to the neighbor's house. I enjoyed being outside, too. Besides all the other stuff I've had to deal with, I've been fighting a black cloud of depression. Can't seem to kick it. It's a struggle to get out of bed in the morning, but with baby coming at 6, that's really a mute issue.
Tomorrow is the big voting day. I don't know who in the world to vote for. To be honest, I don't like anybody and that's not like me. I usually like somebody. Maybe it's because of the whole depression thing. I guess when I go in to the booth tomorrow, I'll go with my gut feeling. Hmmm. Don't know about that either. Lately, my gut feelings haven't been too productive.
With that said, I will close. I really should go, get to work. Will write more in a few days.
In the meantime, you guys keep writing out there. That's the only way to stay sane in this weird mixed up world.
Til Next Time~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home