Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Whowweeee! Got another thousand words in today. I am cooking. If only every day could go like this one, I'd be sitting in hog heaven. Baby went down for his nap about 12. I expect him to wake up any minute, but that will be okay. I've got my words in.
It's amazing how great I feel when I get to do some writing. I guess that's a sign I am truly a writer. I know I've said it before, but I love everything about writing--the challenges, the successes, the words. Everything. The only problem I have is I need and want more time. I know some day I will have it and then I'm sure I'll look back on these days and wish for them. Why are we never satisfied? I have so much I want to do, so much I can do if only I had more time. I know the drill. Everybody has 24 hours every day. It's how you manage your time. Been there, done that. I find it very strange. When I was younger, I seemed to have a lot of time on my hands. Now, no matter how much I have, it's not enough. Before I started writing, I used to watch soaps. Time dragged by. One of my writer friends told me the more I got in to writing, the quicker time would go. At first, I didn't believe her, but now I do. I sit down at my keyboard and before I know it time is gone. Like yesterday. I started writing at 1:00. It seemed baby had just gone down for his nap, when I heard him cry. I looked at the time and it was 2:45. I had been writing for an hour and forty five minutes! No break.
Amazing.
I've got to write some emails, so I'll close. Baby will be up soon too.
Til Next Time~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home