Monday, March 05, 2007

Haven't written for a few days. Saturday, I didn't feel good and yesterday, I was just being a rebel. I wanted to get up and write, but just didn't. I didn't even write in my journal.
But, I got up this morning and swore to start over.
i have already written in my journal, now here, and once this is finished, I'm going to do my thousand words for the day. I'm 80 something pages in on the book. I have over 50 left to go through the rough draft, so I'm confident for better or worse it will be a book when I'm finished. I don't know if it will sell, but one thing for sure, it is good training ground.
The Nano novel really helped las November. I saw through thick or thin, I can write and put down words regardless of what is happening around me, if I am committed too. I so want to get back on my writing thing. I want to sell articles and books. I want to make money writing, not teaching, but writing.
Okay, today I am starting over. I have learned from my past, now there is nothing but moving on. I'm feeling better. Spring is here. I'm going to lose weight and get on with it.
Tata for now.
Til Tomorrow~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home