Friday, March 02, 2007

Today I am frustrated with technology. It seems the email on my website is not working. I taught a class last night and students told me they have been trying to email me from the site, but their email bounces, saying my box is full. That's weird because I've not been getting any emails.
Called in my web tech so hopefully it will get worked out. Last month, I had 199 hits. That's a lot considering I'm not doing any advertising. So, I need to figure out what's going on.
Still waiting for my grandbaby to be born. We're expecting him just any day. Can't wait.
And I'm still plugging along on the book. One thousand words a day keeps adding up. I think I may be able to make a book out of this after all.
Til Later~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home