Thursday, March 01, 2007

Sometimes I think writing is like walking through a craft or book store. At times, it's difficult to stay focused.
Not too long ago, my daughter and I were preparing for my son and his wife's baby shower. We were picking up some last minute items, but found ourselves drawn away by items on the shelves we were interested in.
"We're losing focus," I told my daughter at one point. "We've got to stay focused."
The same thing happens to me when I go into a book store. So many books on the shelves, so little time. I get easily distracted by all the titles and covers. I repeatedly tell myself to stay focused and find what I'm looking for.
Many times when I sit down at the computer and start working on a project ideas flood my mind. I think about starting a new piece or how a new topic would work in the article or book I'm working on. Then I remember, I've got to stay focused, get back on track with what I am working on.
Sometimes it is hard. So many ideas, so little time.
Til Tomorrow~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home